14th Annual Arthritis Day for Primary Care Clinicians
Oct 27, 2018
Arthritis Day for Primary Care Clinicians is designed as an evidence-based and current approach to early assessment, investigation and management of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Improve participant’s initial assessment and early management of patients with common musculoskeletal disorders.
- Promote a more ‘wholistic’ approach to the differential diagnosis and investigation of inflammatory arthropathies and common MSK disorders utilizing medical, surgical and rehabilitative strategies.
- To improve clinical assessment and management of common MSK disorders and their comorbidities
- Participants will develop a structured and concise approach to the assessment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders including inflammatory polyarthritides, osteoporosis, crystalline arthropathies and regional pain syndromes.
- Participants will develop an understanding of the spectrum of treatment options available to manage common MSK disorders.
- Small group sessions will afford participants a ‘hands-on’ opportunity to hone clinical skills in the assessment and management of patients’ with musculoskeletal disorders and their complications.