Friday, June 1, 2018
- 2018 Dean's Alumni Awards reception with keynote by Dr. Danielle Martin, PGME’05, MPP’13
- Stress-free degree on "Good Stress, Bad Stress" with psychiatrist, Linda Mah, depression and anxiety expert
Saturday, June 2, 2018
- CPD-accredited workshop - Wellness for Healthcare Professionals: Whose responsibility is it anyway?
- UofTMed Inside the Issue panel discussion on cannabis
- Mentorship Breakfast with alumni and medical students
- Family-friendly science and medicine activities
- Alumni BBQ
- UofTMed Alumni Café
Alumni reunion is the perfect occasion to celebrate your class reunion. Honoured years are alumni with graduation years ending in 3 or 8. The UofTMed alumni team is here to help you lead a reunion for your classmates. To learn more about class reunions or about any of the weekend's activities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our UofTMed alumni community is a network of over 55,000 health-care leaders, including graduates of our life sciences, rehabilitation sciences, MD and MD/PhD programs, as well as more than 20,000 former residents and fellows. The UofTMed alumni team is an integral part of the Faculty's administration and works collaboratively with the Dean's Office.