University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine alumni make up a network of almost 50,000 professionals who impact health in Canada and around the world. Alumni also play vital roles in the Faculty of Medicine community as mentors, volunteers and donors.
As an alumnus or alumna, you can:
- Network with other professionals by volunteering with your specialty alumni association.
- Be part of our Living History by telling your story online.
- Access the University of Toronto’s vast library resources.
- Attend University, Faculty and Department events.
- Impact student life by becoming a mentor.
- Join our recreation and athletics facilities.
Sitting on your departmental alumni association is a great way to network with former classmates and other alumni in your field. To learn more about your alumni association or any programs offered by the Alumni Relations Office, please contact email@example.com or call 416-946-0542.
- Department of Anesthesia Alumni Association
- Department of Medical Imaging Alumni Association
- Department of Medicine Alumni
- Department of Otolaryngology Alumni
- Department of Psychiatry Alumni & Friends Society
- Department of Radiation Oncology Alumni
- Institute for Health Policy, Management, and Evaluation Society of Graduates
- Medical Alumni Association
- Nutritional Sciences Alumni Association
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Alumni Association
- Speech-Language Pathology Alumni Association
- Surgical Alumni Association