Jun 13 – 14, 2019
A national multidisciplinary event developing a personalized approach in the management of breast cancer.
Following the completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Identify significant risk factors in individual care
- Utilize appropriate screening tools
- Discuss the directions in which research is headed
- Identify applications for practice changing results
- Identify a management strategy for breast cancer patient follow-up
Jun 14 – 16, 2019
Health Means the World to Us
The North American Refugee Health Conference (NARHC) will be held June 14-16, 2019 at the Sheraton Hotel Toronto, Canada. NARHC has become the largest clinical refugee conference globally. Up to 700 health care providers, policy makers, public health specialists, and refugees are expected to attend.