Psychopharmacology Conference 2018
A full-day psychopharmacology program on November 24th , providing psychiatrists, family physicians, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other mental health professionals with the latest evidence and newest advanced in the treatment of a range of psychiatric disorders.
Who Should Attend: Psychiatrists, Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Residents/Fellows, Pharmacists, and other Mental Health Professionals.
• Pharmacologic Management of Mood Disorders
• Pharmacologic Management in Emergency Psychiatry
• Pediatric Psychopharmacology Management of Anxiety and Depression
• Recent updates in Schizophrenia pharmacology management
• Treatment Resistant Bipolar Disorder and the role of Pharmacology
• Practice Management in regard to Cannabis Legalization
• Addictions Management- Pharmacology and Collaboration