Family and Community Medicine Graduate Studies Info Session
Are you wondering if graduate studies is right for you?
Join us for this interactive session and learn about two professional degree programs designed for primary care practitioners looking to advance their academic careers:
- MPH (FCM): Master of Public Health in Family and Community Medicine
- MScCH (FCM): Master of Science in Community Health in Family and Community Medicine
Offered by the Department of Family and Community Medicine in collaboration with the Dalla Lana School of Public Health at the University of Toronto, our programs allow you to focus your work on the interface between primary care and public health, academic primary care or education in the health professions.
These programs expand your knowledge of the field and provide opportunities for practical application. The knowledge, skills and attitudes developed have helped many faculty advance their careers and obtain senior hospital or university appointments.
Program participants come from different health disciplines and from many parts of the world, providing a unique and stimulating venue for learning and collaborating and the opportunity to develop rich professional networks.
Special features of these programs include:
- Flexible part time option for busy professionals
- Practical application of skills and strategies
- Experiential learning to reinforce theoretical principles
- Taught by health professionals for health professionals
- No thesis or comprehensive exam required