2020 Young Investigator Forum
Our 3rd Young Investigator Forum, in partnership with the CIHR-Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health, opens on September 23, 2020 and runs to the Canadian Hypertension Congress close. We support trainee attendance through travel awards and showcase trainee research throughout at the Congress.
The objectives of the Young Investigator Forum are to:
- Showcase your health research
- Learn about career development and paths
- Develop leadership skills
- Share ideas and network with peers and with leaders in the hypertension field
- All Young Investigator sessions are included in the Trainee Full Registration