Are you looking for a fun way to reconnect with fellow alumni and your alma mater? Become an Alumni Reunion Ambassador and work with the UofTMed alumni team to plan your class reunion.
As an ambassador you will:
- Be the contact person for your classmates
- Organize your reunion event with support from the UofTMed alumni team
The UofTMed alumni team can provide you with:
- Your alumni class contact list
- Email invitation templates that we will send out on your behalf
- Registration web page (for paid or unpaid tickets)
- Tools to plan your event including checklists, venue suggestions, vendor contacts, etc.
- Nametags and event swag for your guests
You are welcome to set any date for your reunion, but we encourage you to take advantage of the benefits of planning your event during U of T Alumni Reunion weekend, which takes place at the end of May. Your classmates will have access to:
- A full weekend of campus-wide activities including tours and stress-free lectures
- The Inside the Issue panel discussion that delves into UofTMed magazine
- The opportunity to participate in the MD student mentorship brunch