Are you looking for a fun way to reconnect with fellow alumni and your alma mater? Become an Alumni Reunion Ambassador and work with the Temerty Medicine alumni relations team to plan your class reunion. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 2021 class reunion events will be presented entirely online.
As an ambassador you will:
- Be the contact person for your classmates
- Provide the Temerty Medicine alumni relations team with contact information updates from your classmates (once you have received your classmates' permission to do so)
- Organize your reunion event with support from the Temerty Medicine alumni team
We can provide you with:
- Access to your alumni class contact list (alumni volunteers sign a confidentiality agreement)
- Registration support: customised registration, RSVP tracking and e-commerce support (for ticketed events)
- Email invitation support: customizable email invitation templates and access to our broadcast email system
- Communications support: promotion via the Temerty Medicine and Alumni Association websites and social media channels (as appropriate)
- Access to a reunion planning toolkit, including checklists, recommended formats, invitation templates, vendor contacts, event program templates, event best practicess, platform overviews, and more
- Expert advisory support, including event timing and format suggestions, budget recommendations and vendor advice
- Expertise on class giving initiatives (often reunions include a class giving effort in support of current students)
- Alumni swag for your guest speakers (e.g. pins, branded merchandise)
You are welcome to set any date for your reunion. For in-person reunions, we would usually encourage you to take advantage of the benefits of planning your event during the U of T Alumni Reunion weekend (generally the last weekend of May each year). However, since all 2021 Alumni Reunion will take place virtually, we recommend that you reach out to your classmates to determine the best time of year to hold your reunion.
If you'd like to sign up to be an ambassador or learn more about class reunions, please contact Lola Cullen at email@example.com or 647-233-7851. We also recommend that you review our Alumni Reunion Support document, which outlines the support we can provide from the Alumni Relations Office.
To learn more about a virtual reunion that we have helped support, make sure to check out the article on the MD 7T0 Virtual Class Reunion.