Hospital University Education Committee
The Hospital University Education Committee is advisory to the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto. It serves to enhance the partnership between the Faculty of Medicine and its affiliated teaching hospitals by:
- Defining joint responsibilities for the education and training of undergraduate medical students, postgraduate medical trainees, physicians' assistants and for continuing education of practitioners and medical teachers;
- Defining lines of responsibility and accountability for the delivery of these programs;
- Identifying the resources currently provided by the partners;
- Collectively planning for, and rationalizing appropriate resources to sustain, the joint education mission.
For more information please contact the Office of the Education Vice-Deans.
- Principles And Responsibilities Regarding Access To Professional Program Students And Residents As Research Subjects (PDF)
- Principles Governing Industry Relations [PDF]
- Educational Expenditures Report
- Standards of Professional Practice Behaviour (PDF)
- Standards of Professional Behaviour for Medical Clinical Faculty (PDF)
- Principles for Maintenance of the Educational Processes During Times of Crisis (PDF)
- Guidelines for Ethics & Professionalism In Healthcare Professional Clinical Training and Teaching (PDF)
- The Council of Health Sciences Guidelines for Clinical Sites Re. Student Placements in an Emergency Situation: