Community-Affiliated Hospitals and Sites
Twelve hospitals and healthcare sites in southern Ontario are community affiliates of the University of Toronto (U of T).
In collaboration with its affiliated hospitals / healthcare sites, the Faculty of Medicine has developed Guidelines for establishing, recruiting, appointing, reviewing and reappointing University Named Chairs / Professorships.
- Humber River Hospital
- Lakeridge Health
- Markham-Stouffville Hospital
- Michael Garron Hospital
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
- Providence Healthcare (*)
- Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre
- Scarborough Health Network
- Southlake Regional Health Centre
- West Park Healthcare Centre
- Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care
- William Osler Health System
(*) Providence Healthcare merged with St. Michael's Hospital and St. Joseph's Health Centre in 2017; the University’s affiliations continue on a site-specific basis.