2015 Grant Writing Workshop
Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 09:30 - 14:00
Thank you for attending the Faculty of Medicine's 2015 Grant Writing Workshop!
Below you will find links to the handouts and presentations from this year's workshop.
- Introduction to the Faculty of Medicine Research Office Services , Della Saunders, Grant & Program Development Manager, Faculty of Medicine Research Office
- Where to Look for Funding Opportunities, Sarah Carson, Grant & Program Development Officer, Faculty of Medicine Research Office
- Industry Partnerships and Business Development, Sonya Brijbassi, Business Development Officer, Industry and Partnerships Office
- CIHR - The Changing Landscape, Dr. Philip Sherman, Scientific Director, CIHR Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism & Diabetes
- NSERC Opportunities and Writing for NSERC, Dr. Leah Cowen, Associate Chair, Dept. of Molecular Genetics
- Writing a Proof-of-Principle Proposal [Presentation Unavailable, please contact Dr. Ross directly for assistance or advice], Dr. Ruth Ross, Chair, Dept. of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Knowledge Translation and Exchange, Dr. Paula Rochon, Vice President Research, Women's College Hospital
- Beyond Tri-Council - Broadening your Funding Scope, Dr. J-C Zúñiga-Pflücker, Chair, Dept. of Immunology
- Hands-on Grant Writing Session - Tips, Hints, Examples, Della Saunders and Sarah Carson, Grant & Program Development Team, Faculty of Medicine Research Office.
Edited June 22, 2015