A great advantage to being part of the U of T Medicine alumni community is that you can access a wide network of nearly 50,000 graduates located across the globe who are engaged in exciting activities aimed at improved health care. We encourage you to keep connected with your peers, and help guide the path for other future health care leaders, by participating in the various opportunities provided by the Faculty.
Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Be part of our Living History by telling your story
- Enjoy a myriad of alumni benefits and services including recreation and athletics facilities and access to Continuing Professional Development
- Become a member of an alumni association or participate in any of the programs offered by the Alumni Relations Office.
- Impact student life by becoming a mentor
- Attend University, Faculty and Department events
- Get involved with the Faculty as a volunteer
- Support the Faculty, your department or any project that is meaningful to you
If you would like to speak to someone about any of the opportunities listed above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 946-0542.
U of T Medicine Magazine
Twice per year, the Faculty of Medicine published U of T Medicine Magazine, a print publication that keeps alumni up to date on the exciting accomplishments of the Faculty’s graduates and their far-reaching impact in various areas of expertise around the world.